Adds by Nuffnang

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hada Labo product review

I was attracted to start using this product by this range - Lifting + Firming Care (yeahhh, considering the age factor I really need this kinda range of skin care)
Unfortunately, for this range - Lifting + Firming Care, no facial wash offered.It start with the lotion and so on..
So I've to use other's Hado Labo product range as for my facial wash.
So, here basically what I currently used.

Facial Wash - day
It's really moisture my skin..
 Facial Wash - night
After 2 months of using this product, I noticed my skin  is lighter than before.This product can  effect minimal skin peeling (you can barely see/feel the peeling on your skin) in order to remove any dull/dead skin, dark spot etc.It should be used  with sunscreen lotion/moisturizer, that's why I only used this during night.
 Toner/Lotion
Yup, it does a god job on my skin.My skin felt firmer than before.

What I like the most about Hada Labo products , they are fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant free.Also, skin PH balanced & low irritation. For more info Hada Labo products please check it out here.
For this moment, I think I gonna stick with this product & I'm loving it.Gonna try another products in Lifting + Firming Care range soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails