Adds by Nuffnang

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Make up Review

Revlon - New Complexion long wearing 2 way whitening foundation


It wasn't easy for me to find a suitable two way cake foundation with my skin...have tried out many products before, but my skin only click with Cosway Miami 2 way cake foundation only..After years of using it and got bored already, I came across with this Revlon - New Complexion long wearing 2 way whitening foundation..Its really suit with my skin and as good as Cosway Miami..So to those Cosway Miami user, dont hesitate to try out this product, It wont let you down...
Pros:

- The texture is light & smooth
- Skin will look more whiten & natural
Cons:
- Not last very long, although it's claimed for long wearing
- A bit oily for my skin (only on T-zone area)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails