Adds by Nuffnang

Friday, April 2, 2010

My First make up course

This was my first make up course @ Azzalyn Bridal,Puchong...The class was for those with zero knowledge make up(even though I wasn't really zero knowledge)...The course was okay...I did learnt a few usefull tips from the trainers..and the trainers were nice....so..here are the pics taken after the course...check it out..

The course details;

Course : Bengkel Solekan Peribadi Zero Knowledge - Asas
Location : Azzalynn's Bridal, Aromatherapie & Beauty Parlour, Puchong
Date : 19 Dec 2009
Fee : RM 100
Recomendation : Yes, for those that really, really zero knowledge...



Certificate


hmmm...well, I wasn't impressed at all....


with one of the participant..can't remember her name..

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails